Saturday, May 19, 2007

From the Land that is Sexy

Being 21 now, it is only just that I visit an adult shop. I ventured out into the super sexy suburb of Springvale to go to the SUPER Adult store: Sexyland. I went with the Princess and Miss M. One of these beautiful ladies was unbelievably excited about entering the store. Each one of us left with something.. Of course, I am not going to tell you what they are. You will just have to ask one of us at some point or other. Going into a place like this is very educational. And it is also interesting to see what other kinds of persons. Scarily most are over forty, and in couples. Nice to know that the three of us broke the mold. Though most things in this store were heavily over priced. Though, I guess that isn't too surprising but it would be nice if the products actually looked worth that amount of money.

Anyhoo, I am going to have to get cracking on my big presentation that needs to happen on Monday morning. AHHH!!! And you can imagine that I haven't even started yet :(

6 comments:

Princess Leah said...

I know exactly what you got from said store hun! Mwahahahaha! For those readers who wish to know what darling, straight-laced, sweet-faced little Teegs lashed out on just get in touch with me.

So i'm gonna organise Passionfruit for you, me, Miss M. and Lucy - i was thinking this Thursday? Let me know hun

Kisses, L.

Caruialiel said...

hey hey it is supposed to be a secret! Well for a while at least... :P

I have work from 5-9 on thursday but any time before that is good. or after that.. can't wait :P

ManicLovely said...

Passionfruit is really overpriced and has a limited range. For real sexy-time u have to hit the big suburban warehouses!

Oh and Tegan, I doubt you secret will be any worse than the stuff Alex and I have spent at SexyLand over the years. So tell us all, with pictures pls:)

Caruialiel said...

no my secrets will probably have nothing on yours and pictures, well you will just have to wait and see.

I can't wait for sexpo....mm is there any other way of saying that without sounding like a sex crazed fiend??

Princess Leah said...

I like Passionfruit. Sure it's smaller and not a chain but it's got some real gems in there. It depends what you're looking for. Also i don't know if you should put up photos Teegs - unless you're gonna start charging money for people to visit this page of yours.
Kisses, L.

ChristinaChox said...

I really should go to sexyland and spoil myself, although I am reluctant to go seeing as the last time I was there, I spent WAY too long trying to decide which lube to buy, then decided I'd stick with the one that Citizen Cane already had, although I wasn't so presumptuous as to buy the jumbo bottle (like he did) -I stuck with the regular size.
At the risk of dishing out free advertising, I really can recommend this lube-it's called 'Probe'- I KNOW! - but it's unscented, unflavoured, uncoloured and as slippery as a wet willy (thanks leah) and the best thing is it doesn't leave you feeling all sticky and gross afterwards. The only bad thing about it is that it can dry a little bit too quickly and all of a sudden you get that dry, dry as a desert feeling. But all in all, it's pretty damn good.
You and Tim play safe now!
xxx